Hii… Today we’ll talk about one of the most Imp part of our diet –
I have seen many kids coming to me with protein deficiency. Young girls having hair fall. Elderly having joint pains etc. Somewhere all of them have a base of protein deficiency.
Bcoz we don’t know wat to eat. How to eat wisely.
Vegetarian diet severely lacks protein amount.
Protein deficiency causes hair fall, weakness,poor immunity, short height etc.
Imp tips to complete ur proteins in ur diet – (specially for growing kids)
– Eat daal everyday.
– Have good amount of nuts – Almond, walnut, pista etc.
– Sprouts in Breakfast or salads.
– make vegetables of pulses -moong, chole, chana, rajma etc.
– eat brown chana (roasted) 1/2 cup daily as snack.
– milk and milk products- Dahi, lassi, cheese, paneer etc.
– khichdi – 3-5/week
– dishes high in protein – Dosa, daal dhokli, green chana chaat, puran poli, pani puri with moong n ragda.
Plz share this info especially to all mothers and youngsters.
These are general guidelines, if u hv any more doubts u can call or msg me. I.m alwys happy to help.
You may also like –
Dr. Hitesh P. Fariya Hitaarth Clinic Homeopathy.Diet.Counselling
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.